Mountain Ink Magazine welcomes contributions for in-depth reports, feature stories, photo features, video features, opinions, analysis, reviews, letters, art & design, travel writing, fiction, fashion & life-style, biography/profiles and other related work-pieces.
You can submit your work here or e-mail at email@example.com
• Mountain Ink Magazine believes in delivering original and quality content and we prefer unpublished work only. However, if you have submitted your piece to any other publication or website, we request you to inform us about it.
• Suggested word count is usually ballpark of 800-1500 words, but shorter (like video feature with a short intro or personal take) or longer is also considered in rare cases.
Note: If any part of your work has been published previously, you must inform us and legally guarantee us in writing for our right to publish. If your work has been published previously elsewhere online, you must update your work with a new title and with significantly 30 percent new or updated content.
• Your work should be in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format with Times New Roman font of 12 points size.
Note: We will not consider any other format such as pdf, text images etc.
• We may need to edit your work and tailor it to suit our audience and to other criterions, and we reserve the right to choose what we use for final publication. Work published in Mountain Ink Magazine cannot be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission from us except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.
• Your work can be published anytime when it is considered, please be patient. However, we try to make sure that it is published within two weeks. If your work isn’t published within 4 weeks, you can submit it elsewhere and subsequently inform us of the same.
• Contributors should include a brief bio, email or web address, and/or social media handles to reach them.
We do not pay for any submissions currently, except in rare cases. However, we try to offer writer incentives in other ways.
Want to be a Regular Contributor or Columnist?
If you wish to be a regular contributor or columnist, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org