Title: Investigative Reporter
Location: Srinagar, Kashmir
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 Year
Software Skills: Microsoft Office, WordPress (Basic), Workspace (Google, Microsoft 360 etc.)
- Conceptualizing, pitching and planning long-form investigative reportages in the field of politics, culture and business.
- Developing story ideas on a regular basis.
- Planning and reporting around 3-4 long-form investigative stories in a week by working closely with the editors.
- Keeping track of developments in the field of politics and other fields, and having a nose for news and eye for details.
- Gathering, researching, compiling and fact-checking stories within the stipulated time period.
- Ensuring the ability to cultivate and line up with sources and conduct interviews.
Submit the following documents:
- Your rĂ©sumĂ©.
- A cover letter highlighting how you are fit for this position.
- Your portfolio with links/directions to your earlier work, relevant to this job.
- Sample works and two story ideas to highlight your creative vision and meeting the above-mentioned responsibilities.
Please send in the required documents and material to email@example.com with the subject line â€śApplication: Investigative Reporterâ€ť.