The commercial goods belonged to Abdul Gani Handoo son of Ismaiyal Handoo resident of Buran Pattan. 

SRINAGAR — Commercial products worth lakhs gutted completely after a fire engulfed a Shed (Store) in Buran village of Pattan in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Friday night.

According to a local news agency, many commercial goods including Samruddhi products which were kept in store for sale belonging to Abdul Gani Handoo son of Ismaiyal Handoo resident of Buran Pattan were gutted completely in the fire incident at Buran locality of Pattan.

The goods were worth lakhs and turned into ashes, locals said.

Reports said that fire tenders managed to douse off the flames and prevented them from spreading further with the help of locals and police.

Meanwhile, an official confirming the incident said the cause of the fire was being ascertained. (KNS)

See Also

Support Our Journalism

You are reading this because you value quality and serious journalism.

But, serious journalism needs serious support. We need readers like you to support us and pay for making quality and independent journalism more vibrant.

Mountain Ink is now on Telegram. Subscribe here.

Become Our Ally

To help us strengthen the tradition of quality reading and writing, we need allies like YOU. Subscribe to us.